IFPRI’s high-quality, policy-oriented research, capacity strengthening, and communications activities have positively influenced the design and implementation of pro-poor food security policies in developing countries and in partner institutions. Through external impact assessment studies and internal outcomes collection, IFPRI monitors the use of its research to ensure that our activities remain relevant and useful in a rapidly changing world.
- Learn about Impact Assessment at IFPRI
- Learn about IFPRI's Research in Use
- Visit IFPRI's Outcome Stories website
Latest Impact Studies
- An assessment of IFPRI’S work in Ethiopia 1995–2010: Ideology, influence, and idiosyncrasy
- An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, Water Research Allociation: Productivity and Environmental Impacts
- IFPRI 2020 conference "Leveraging Agriculture for Improving Nutrition and Health"
- Regional Network on AIDS, Livelihoods, and Food Security (RENEWAL)
Latest Impact Stories