By downloading files listed below you will signal your assent to the the following:
In downloading or using the TASTE data and programs I agree not to sell or redistribute either the original TASTE data and programs, or any products derived from those data and programs.
If you do not agree to the above, please leave this page now.
Steps to follow
First make sure you have at least 7GB free on your hard disk.
- Download and read the instructions at http://www.monash.edu.au/policy/ftp/taste/TASTE.doc.
- Create a new folder C:\TASTE (or similar short and simple name).
- Download and unzip the file TASTE.zip into C:\TASTE. This download will be quick.
- Download the file records.7z into C:\TASTE. The download will take a long time. Then open a DOS box (console) in C:\TASTE and enter the command: UNPACK.BAT After several minutes the compressed archive records.7z will be unpacked to create file records.dat, size 3.65GB.
- To run the program, enter: TASTE
Further instructions will be found in TASTE.doc.