- Shenggen Fan, director general, IFPRI (Presentation)
- Samuel Gayi, head, special unit on commodities, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) (Statement)
- Steve Godfrey, executive director ad interim, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
- Lee Ann Jackson, counsellor, agriculture and commodities division, World Trade Organization (WTO) (Presentation)
- Ricardo Meléndez-Ortiz, chief executive officer, International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD)
- Guillermo Valles, director, division on international trade in goods and services and commodities, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
2016 Global Food Policy Report reviews major trends, events, and changes affecting food security and nutrition in 2015 and beyond. The year 2015 was a watershed moment for the international development community. The endpoint of the Millennium Development Goals highlighted the striking advances made since 1990: extreme poverty, child mortality, and hunger all fell by around half. However, enormous challenges remain.
*Lunch is provided