- Building resilience to conflict through food security policies and programs: An overview
- Extreme weather and civil war in Somalia [Discussion paper] [Journal article]
- Food security policies for building resilience to conflict
- Resilience to…
- Local warming and violent conflict in North and South Sudan [Discussion paper] [Journal article]
- Managing conflict over natural resources in greater Kordofan, Sudan
- The hunger-war link in Sudan
- Hunger and civil war rage in Sudan
One of the Institute's key collaborators is the United Kingdom's Department for International Development (DFID), which has served as a strategic and collaborative donor and partner to IFPRI for more than 30 years.
IFPRI extends sincere and enthusiastic congratulations to Akinwumi Adesina on being named the recipient of the 2017 World Food Prize.
President Adesina was selected for the prize for his “breakthrough achievements as Minister of Agriculture of…