IFPRI Director General, Shenggen Fan, on the eve of next week’s G20 meeting in Los Cabos, Mexico, emphasized that food and nutrition security must remain at the top of the agenda.
Press Statement by IFPRI Director General Shenggen Fan
- Policy Seminar: Food Security & the G20
- Report: 2011 Global Food Security Report
- International Organization Report: Sustainable agriculture productivity growth and bridging the gap for small-family farms
- Blog story: Improving Agricultural Growth Critical to Global Food Security
- Food Security Portal: Tracking the 2012 G20