- Shenggen Fan, director general, IFPRI (Presentation: English | 中文)
- Katrin Park, director of the communications & knowledge management division, IFPRI (Presentation: English | 中文)
- Hongyu Zhang, director general, Department of Rural Economic System and Management, Ministry of Agriculture
- Yan Fang, deputy director general, Department of Rural Economy, National Development and Reform Commission
- Zhong Tang, dean and professor, School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Renmin University of China
- Kevin Chen, senior research fellow, China program leader, IFPRI
2016 Global Food Policy Report reviews major trends, events, and changes affecting food security and nutrition in 2015 and beyond. The year 2015 was a watershed moment for the international development community. The endpoint of the Millennium Development Goals highlighted the striking advances made since 1990: extreme poverty, child mortality, and hunger all fell by around half. However, enormous challenges remain.