- Claudia Korbler, Knowledge Management Specialist, IFC and Host of Global Storytelling for Global Development (Presentation | Video)
- Sushil Rajagopalan, Global Institute of Sustainability, Arizona State University, (in partnership with Northern Lombok Government, Indonesia) (Video)
- Alpha Sennon, Founder and Executive Director, WhyFarm (Video)
- Vimlendra Sharan, Director of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations' Liaison Office for North America (FAO) (Video)
- James Thurlow, Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI (Presentation | Video)
- Mary Kate Costello, Youth Representative, UN Major Group for Children and Youth (Presentation | Video)
- Q&A Video
This youth-led event featured a multigenerational dialogue about the urgent challenges in expanding opportunities in agriculture for today’s youth, with questions put to high-level experts. What are the best practices that will foster youth buy-in to agriculture? How is globalized communication affecting youth goals? Can youth leadership and cross-sectoral partnerships be strengthened to build resilient food systems? The growing youth population, falling interest in farming, and potential impacts of climate change on food security make it imperative that agricultural markets and value chains be expanded with youth.